Primate Knits

Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been spooked!

I got my first knitty Sppoky secret pal package today. Very exciting! It is so fun to receive halloweeny stuff in the mail. I love this! So without further ado:



My special gobliny secret pal sent me an awesome pot holder that she made with her very own gobliny hands! It is double thick, and so beautiful! She also gave me a big bag of peanut butter kisses, for which I am currently having to fend off my husband. I also got a mummy pin (already on my fleece), Witchy windchimes (already on my front door) and Halloweeny stickers, which I can't wait to use. Thanks, secret pal!!!!

And on the knitting front:

This is my retro-prep pullover in Goblin. I am 14 inches into the body, and am working on the first of 2 sleeves. This is a completely seamless pattern, so I have to get the sleeves up to 18 inches or so each and join them to the body and then start doing the whole yolk thing. I am really excited. I think I am going to be able to wear this by the end of the month. Unfortunately, my Halloween socks are not such a sure thing. I have cast on, and am about 2 or 3 inches into the first leg, but....I can't stop working on this sweater!! So, it will just depend on how fast I can get the sweater done. Of course, I should be working on Christmas knitting....but I will gladly get back into that when the sweater is on my person in all its gobliny-green glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home